something went wrong.

Dear you,

I was thinking about you today.

I was thinking about how curious my cat is and how he really needs to leave my goldfish alone, because they're about the size of his head and there's no way he'll ever succeed in whatever nefarious plan he has for them.

I was thinking about my anxiety and how I suck at being alone for more than twenty-four hours.

I was thinking about what to feed myself before promptly forgetting to feed myself and now here it is, 12:03AM and I just barely managed to feed myself.

I was thinking about your hands and how they used to fit perfectly over mine.

I was thinking about cereals and why do I love cereal so much, it doesn't even taste that good, or maybe I really like sugary cardboard.


I was thinking about my guilt over leaving my dog home alone for eight hours while I was at work today.

I was thinking about how much I love music and I always listen to the same songs on repeat.

I was thinking about all this food I made, why did I make so much, do I hate myself?

I was thinking about your moles and counting your moles and that mole on your jaw that I never kissed, though I wanted to.

I was thinking about money and what to do with all of mine and maybe I should move to New York so I have no more money to think about.

I was thinking about how I suck at making anything even remotely romantic work out.

I was thinking about you and your eyes and your lips and your laugh and how you could talk and talk and talk and you filled some silence inside me I didn't realize I had needed filled until you left it empty again.

I was thinking I need to stop thinking about you.

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."