take me far from the cynics in this town.

Dear you,

I have to let go. I caved. I opened that present you sent me. I listened to all those music tracks and cried.

I cried.

Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted? You wanted to tear a real, true and deep emotion out of me? Because here you go. Here you fucking go. I cried but you want to know what's the fucking worst about it?

I only shed a single fucking tear.

That's crying for me. And it pisses me off. That isn't fucking release at all. I want to be done.

I want to be done.

I'm so done with you I can't even explain it properly. I can't even convey how much I hate you.

I can't even pretend I don't still love you.

And maybe that's what's the worst. Life keeps on going, I keep on functioning, and I keep not being able to sob and it's all because I still
fucking
love
you.

I still can't be done with you and I keep wanting to just leave you be but you know what? I can't. I just can't.

You might be done with me but my heart sure as hell isn't done with you.

It's still stuck in your back pocket where you'll never notice it.

And I'm sorry for that.

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

3 comments:

  1. I was right there with you all filled with righteous anger and then you used my analogy and I was just glad you love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im reading all the posts labeled "Fuck" and I reaffirmed that you're probably my most favorite writer. It's just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been laughing for ten minutes because I'm so glad someone is reading my posts labeled "fuck". Ugh.

      Delete

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."