sentiments for you.

Dear you,

This is for the liars
The no-good, two-timing cheaters
The boyfriend stealers
The ones who think they can have it all

This is for the backstabbers
The secret-sharing, loud-mouthing gossips
The fake smilers
The ones who taught you mistrust

This is for the frauds
The double-dealing, friend-pretending bluffers
The promise breakers
The ones who fool you again and again


This is for you
The guilt-ridden, forgiveness-asking girl
The apologetic pleader
The one who doesn't understand guilt

This is for you
The girl who made so many mistakes
The girl who knows she's wrong
The girl who can't fix the things she breaks

This is for you
Because you deserve it

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."