"I'll tell you later."

Dear you,

Here's a list of things that are easy to say to you:
-- "you're my best friend"
-- anything about the boys who came before you, because they aren't around anymore and they don't matter
-- "how was your day"
-- what makes me mad
-- "I love you"
-- funny jokes
-- what makes me happy
-- how nice your hair is
-- "thanks"
-- butt jokes


Here's a list of things that are hard to say to you:
-- "you're taking up the whole bed"
-- anything regarding how emotionally fragile I actually am
-- "I have to leave"
-- what makes me embarrassed
-- telling you when you have something on your face
-- asking you if you're done with me yet
-- "shut up"
-- what makes me sad
-- "goodbye"
-- "draw four"

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

1 comments:

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."