a reference for the curious mind.

Dear you,

I hope this summer reading list makes you proud.

-- Pride and Prejudice
-- Sense and Sensibility
-- Emma
-- Wuthering Heights
-- Jane Eyre
-- Great Expectations
-- A Tale of Two Cities
-- Oliver Twist
-- The Known World
-- Wonder
-- Room: A novel
-- Divergent
-- Hamlet
-- Snow Falling on Cedars
-- The Fault in Our Stars
-- The Wild Things
-- Tree Girl
-- The Language of Flowers
-- Peter Pan
-- Peter and the Starcatchers
-- Slumdog Millionaire
-- Rocket Boys
-- Unbroken
-- Catch Me if You Can
-- The Art of Racing in the Rain
-- The Secret Garden
-- Sunshine
-- Lord of the Rings
-- Harry Potter
-- The Lightning Thief
-- Their Eyes Were Watching God
-- Varient
-- Go Ask Alice
-- How to Say Goodbye in Robot
-- Tiger's Curse
-- The Raven Boys
-- The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate
-- The Kite Runner
-- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
-- Tithe
-- The Girl in the Steel Corset
-- Mimus
-- Thirteen Reasons Why
-- The Night Circus

I don't even care that a lot of these are re-reads. They are shameless.

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."