i'm practically perfect in every way.

Dear you,

I just want you to know that I'm so sick and tired of writing about you.

Writing to you,
about you
writing without you.

Because you know? You're an ass.
A fucking ass.

You didn't always used to be. You used to have your back straight and your head in the right place. Though the truth is, if your neck weren't there to attach it to your shoulders, you would definitely lose it. That's just who you are.

Because you're an ass.

You always pretended like you didn't have a clue, when really, you knew everything. You always corrected me when I was wrong and then only thing that ever saved my pride was my biting sarcasm. Oh yes, my witty sarcasm that hurt you oh-so much.

I used to apologize for that. I don't feel so sorry anymore.

Because you're an ass.

And you know, sometimes even with my 31 ACT score and my scholarships and college acceptance letters, I still don't feel as smart as you

Maybe that's because you once stood up for me when all I did was spit in your face, or maybe it's because you really just have it all so much more figured out than I do and I'm the one who believes in God.

Then again, none of that should matter to me. It certainly never mattered to you.

You're just an ass.

Sincerely with a good deal of love,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."