this is the beginning of anything you want.

Dear you,

It's five days into 2015 and sometimes I still forget what year it is, and I know I'm late to make new year's resolutions but I do have quite a few I don't want to forget:


--Make better mistakes (the amount of mistakes hardly matter)
--Love more
--Love better
--Don't fight so many other people's battles for them
--Declare my major
--Be able to run a marathon by the next Disney World marathon
--Get the butt I've always wanted
--Be kinder (including when I don't want to be)
--Cry more
--Read more
--Throw out those clothes from 2007 (even though they still fit)
--Learn to let go of people
--Spread more glitter
--Do some art that matters
--Finish writing a novel already (!!!)
--Discover a new favorite song
--Stop procrastinating laundry so much
--Find someone to be my new year's kiss for 2016
--Write more letters
--Find ways to celebrate every single day
--Kick even more butt at Mario Kart
--Sew a dress
--Be braver
--Love myself more
--Travel to somewhere I've never been before
--Pay off my car
--Go stargazing
--Take better care of my body
--Laugh more
--Notice more beauty in things
--Believe stronger

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

1 comments:

  1. Love this. Think I might print it and do it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."