how my name looks.

Dear you,

Here's a list of things in my bedroom right now, because I think my room can say more about me than I ever could (also I'm avoiding homework and I need to write something because I can't have writer's block and I mean even if no one reads this, at least I wasn't doing nothing):

on my shelf/headboard thing going from left to right
--air freshener egg-thing
--3DSxl on display stand
--ocarina
--Pikachu with Pokéball
--Luna Lovegood's wand
--statue thing of a girl with a book
--fairy perfume bottle
--chunks of salt from the salt lake with really cool rock my friend found me
--geode rock
--bonsai tree
--four snowglobes (one from Nashville, one from Kennedy space center, one from grand Tetons, and a nativity scene)
--really cool dutch teapot ornament
--jar full of salt water and sand from the beach
--abstract wooden sculpture I made of a skull
--two antique glass spice bottles
--ugly orange lamp from the 1970s
--Christmas lights wrapped around said shelf
--my alarm clock
--smart water
--30 of my favorite books
--12 of Shakespeare's plays and the full collection of his sonnets and poems
--cool red box thing
--stack of random CDs
--old journals and notebooks and altered books
on my dresser going from left to right
--terrarium
--weird pink collage thing
--another air freshener egg-thing
--succulent
--nine textbooks
--favorite perfume (Obsession by Calvin Klein in case anyone was wondering)
--typewriter
--jars of various art supplies (sharpies, colored pencils, paint brushes, pens, markers)
--DS games, case, and charger
--deodorant
--various medications
--basket full of random things
--four boxes of sparklers
--hair products
--box of pencils
--box of rings
--hole puncher
--glasses cleaner
--jar of m&m's
on my bed
--eight pillows
--four blankets
--comforter
--laptop and charger
--phone and charger
--earbuds
--pen and clipboard and homework in progress
--stuffed animal I always sleep with
--clothes, clothes, clothes, and more clothes
on my floor
--backpack
--purse
--shoes and more shoes and probably even a few more shoes
--clothes and clothes, clothes, clothes, laundry basket full of clothes, clothes
--random papers that could potentially be important
--box full of more books I haven't put away yet from break
in my closet
--uh... clothes
--shoes
--random junk
--more random junk
--three boxes of art supplies
--even more random junk
on my walls
--Cancer horoscope poster
--glow in the dark stars
--Calsifer plush keychain from Howl's Moving Castle
--dream catcher I stole from someone's mail
--eight random pictures from like yard sales and stuff
--painting from my friend
--Middle Earth map poster
--mirror
--Japanese calligraphy tiles
--strings with pictures of friends, family, random things, and animals
--my initials designed for various occasions
--watercolor techniques poster
--color wheel poster
--Diagon Alley map poster
--Nintendo power poster
--science clock that needs new batteries
--more pictures of family and postcards and drawings from my friend
--paper stars hung on string
--another mirror
--Marvel superheros poster
--sticky notes detailing homework and to-dos


and yeah, it's all a mess

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."