demanding your attention.

Dear you,

"Don't move your lips" I told you and you obeyed, even when all you wanted to do was laugh.

"Don't move your lips" I told you and you smiled before giving me a serious nod.

"Don't move your lips" I told you so instead you moved your eyebrows to make conversation.
 
"Don't move your lips" I told you while I thought about how they had felt kissing me.


"Don't move your lips" I told you but the corners of your lips twitched despite your efforts.

"Don't move your lips" I told you and you tried your best to keep them still while I studied every shadow and every curve.

"Don't move your lips" I told you and you kept them still, because you thought I was only drawing your lips for my homework.

"Don't move your lips" I told you and wondered if you were looking at my lips while I was looking at yours.

"Don't move your lips" I told you but what I really wanted to say was "Please place your lips against mine".

Sincerely,
xx
Blue

1 comments:

  1. I love this and everything you write. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."