you probably aren't.

Dear you,

It’s 2AM right now and I can’t stop thinking of you
And how your lips look when you say my name.
I just hope if you’re awake, you’re thinking of me too.

But then I wonder if you are awake and what you’re up to
And part of me hopes your stray thoughts are the same
Because it’s 2AM right now and I can’t stop thinking of you.

Realistically speaking though, I don’t think you have a clue
About what restless 2AM feels like and that’s such a shame.
I just hope if you’re awake, you’re thinking of me too

Or at least dreaming of me. In the morning I’ll rue
This lack of sleep and wish I could give you the blame.
It’s almost 3AM now and I can’t stop thinking of you

And how you feel. Honestly I don’t know how I get through
These nights spent wondering about your aim.
I just hope if you’re awake, you’re thinking of me too.

All I know is sometimes when I wake up it seems true
Because I’ve spent all night playing a head game.
It’s 3AM right now and I can’t stop thinking of you
I just hope if you’re awake, you’re thinking of me too.


Sincerely,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."