fixation with your skin.

Dear you,

I think I might have lied.


I said I wouldn't fall in love with you

but


when I said, "My thighs are fat"

you said, "I know, I like them"

then traced your fingers over my jeans

and I knew I liked you


when I said, "You're cute"

you said, "So are you"

then whispered, "Really cute"

and I knew I liked you


when I said, "I should go home"

you said, "Yeah, probably"

then neither of us let go

and I knew I liked you.


I said I wouldn't fall in love with you

but


I don't think I'd mind too much if I did.


Sincerely,
xx
Blue

4 comments:

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."