it's really hot this time of year.

Dear you,

You make me so crazy I could scream, but that's not how I work.
Really, how I work, is you make me so crazy you've made me dispassionate.

Fuck you very much for that.

I worked so goddamn hard to be able to cry, and now look at me.

I sat there staring at the x-acto blade pressed tight against my skin for who knows how long, and I didn't feel a thing. I didn't feel a thing. I couldn't even muster up the energy to be disgusted with myself. I made holes in my skin and I couldn't even think long enough to wonder why I wasn't bleeding.

I honestly feel like Judd Nelson in the Breakfast Club where Bender and the others have finally run away and they hit the metal gate. Where he's just like, "I'm going to have to save these assholes, aren't I?"
Where he knows he'll have to get in trouble, but it's fine, fuck it.
He's so used to it.

I'm so goddamn used to your shit that all I can do is flip my hair back and save you.

Except, there's one difference here between me and the Breakfast Club.

You've got your head so far up your ass you won't even accept my help.



Fuck you very much for that.


Dispassionately,
xx
Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."