maybe i can steal your dreams.

Dear you,

I wish I could be a bombshell dropped directly onto your heart, because maybe then you would love me. 

Unfortunately I've never been the type to have sex appeal and the only bomb I know how to drop starts with an F. 

But I guess lust and desire aren't exactly the same as love, and I guess bombs were only ever really meant for killing things in the first place.

I don't really want to be a bombshell. All I want is your fingers laced through mine.


Sincerely,
xx
Blue



1 comments:

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."