my evening sympathizes with your morning.

Dear you,

Lists help me think, so here's a list of things I want to remember (involving you):
--cuddles are to be earned
--"still have all the organs?"
--you aren't the jealous type
--our baby faces match
--cuddles don't need to be earned if a hangover is involved
--you joked about marrying me
--we have the same birthday
--"what did they steal?"
--you like kissing
--you're afraid of messing up and scaring me away
--you draw when you're bored
--you asked to take me on an adventure
--you like the rain
--"romantically nerdy. I'll open a bottle of wine, light some candles, and we'll talk about Star Wars all night."
--aromas are more important than personality
--5'1" is too tall for you
--science and art should be equally appreciated
--you asked for my deal breakers
--you have three jobs
--you drink green tea
--sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
--art galleries don't bore you
--you've called me "dear" twice
--you actually dress well
--making out for a long time weirds you out
--"let me try that again."
--you take antidepressants
--you aren't depressing to talk to
--I think I like you


Sincerely,
xx
Blue

1 comments:

  1. I always love your tags. and I like this list idea. I might steal it. I really like your writing style and how no matter what kind of post you do, your style comes through. Also I just saw I'm featured in your 'fav posts' and I don't think I've ever felt cooler in my entire life. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 

me

My photo
I'm named after a flower. I have perpetual bedhead. I'm proficient in sophisticated malarkey. I have problems sleeping and swearing. I love plants and books. I want to go to Iceland.

this is important

"I'm still here because this is the rest of my life."
-S.H.

"I'm trying to be poetic because I'm trying to tell you the truth."